Simms Santee Flannel Hoody
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Crafted from a planet-conscious blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester, welcome to the Santee Flannel Hoody — a lightweight woven flannel, with the warmth of a knit hood and traditional snap-front fit for wearing on and off the water.
- The lightweight brushed flannel is super soft to the touch but performs when moisture needs to be moved from the body. A two-paneled hood, constructed from a french terry organic cotton and recycled polyester blend features a drawcord cinch to keep your noggin warm and ears covered.
- Customized rubber-coated, snap front closure.
- Snap-closure left chest pocket houses an accessory cord loop.
- Two angled handwarmer pockets.
- Double layered yoke extends over the shoulders for comfort and durability when wearing with bibs or waders. Bias cut allows the fabric to naturally stretch and box pleat provides mobility.
- Finished with a traditional shirttail hem.
Body - 60% organic cotton, 40% recycled polyester twill, 147 gsm, 2-side brushed.