Simms Freestone Backpack
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Simms' do-anything, go-anywhere daypack, the Freestone supports the hustle with dual-access points for extricating must-grab gear, right-sized interior and exterior storage for essentials, and a built-in rainfly that defies whatever's threatening to turn your bag into a wet bog.
- Lightweight and reliable 330-denier nylon ripstop with water-repellent coating is highly durable and tear-resistant.
- Main compartment can be accessed two ways - via the top loading lid or the U-shaped side entry.
- Interior features vertical stretch mesh sleeve and laptop/hydration reservoir pocket for additional organization.
- Padded, breathable and fully-adjustable harness system features loop patch for fly storage and tool docking station.
- Large stretch-woven exterior pocket and loop field on face of pack for additional storage.
- Stretch mesh exterior water bottle pocket on wearer's left.
- Removable waistbelt.
- Tuck-away and removable rainfly provides weather protection.
- Seamless integration with Freestone Chest Pack.
Shell: 330D Nylon Ripstop w/backside PU coating and face DWR treatment
Liner: 200D Polyester
Rainfly: 70D Nylon Ripstop w/PU coating and face DWR treatment.
Most orders will ship within 1-2 business days.
Currently we are only offering shipping within the United States, rates are as follows:
Stickers Only = FREE!
Under $50 = $7.95 Standard Ground
Over $50 = Free Ground Shipping
All orders will be shipped Standard Ground or Priority. Express shipping is available for an extra charge. Simply request express shipping by leaving a note when you check out and we will contact you with a quote.
Due to the recent increases in shipping costs, customers will be responsible for return shipping costs.
All other shipping questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org