Scientific Anglers Mastery Bass Bug
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
You’ve got articulated streamers and poppers hanging from the lampshade on your desk. You think in terms of bass, both smallmouth and largemouth. The term conehead doesn’t refer to an old comedy sketch. We totally get it. And that’s why we designed the Mastery Bass Bug. Similar in design to our Mastery Titan Long, but with a specialized warm-weather coating built to withstand hot temperatures. It’s quite possibly the best bass fly line ever constructed. If you have an all-encompassing need to throw big flies for bucketmouths, then look no further. This fly line is made for you.
- Designed specifically for throwing large, air-resistant dry flies and streamers for bass in rivers, lakes, and ponds
- Overweighted by two line sizes to assist in loading rods and turning over heavy rigs; use designated line weight for your rod
- Extended rear taper for line control and mending ability
- Ideal line for boat or wade fishing
- Features a specialized warm-weather coating for fishing in high temperatures
- For use in moderate and hot climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA MS BASS BUG WF X F (X = line weight)
Most orders will ship within 1-2 business days.
Currently we are only offering shipping within the United States, rates are as follows:
Stickers Only = FREE!
Under $50 = $7.95 Standard Ground
Over $50 = Free Ground Shipping
All orders will be shipped Standard Ground or Priority. Express shipping is available for an extra charge. Simply request express shipping by leaving a note when you check out and we will contact you with a quote.
Due to the recent increases in shipping costs, customers will be responsible for return shipping costs.
All other shipping questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org