Designed with line control in mind, its extended rear taper allows you to cast a mile, mend with authority, and turn over nearly any rig imaginable—from dredging double nymphs to larger dry-dropper concoctions. Steelhead, salmon, and trout won’t know what hit them.
- Long rear taper for extended line control and long-distance casting
- Ideal for roll casting and long-distance mending
- Overweighted to assist in turning over heavy rigs
- Use one size heavy for switch rods
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core