Most salt rods are built for pure power and ultimate strength—that is table stakes for the venue and the discipline. With our new R8 graphite, adding 25% more strength-per-weight was the easy part—a simple function of material advancement—but one that also increased the fight in the rod even down to our six-weight. We increased the pure pulling power without the need to add more material, fillers or reinforcement. The outcome is simple, providing the ability for faster landing times and reducing fish stress and catch-and-release pressure on ever so delicate ecosystems.
• 25% Greater Strength Per Rod - Greater Pulling power equals more fight for faster landing and less stress on delicate ecosystems
• Enhanced Durability - Enhanced toughness withstands more rugged situations and demands of remote travel
• More Intuitive Sweet Spot - Prioritizes touch and speed for shorter shots and
• Saltwater Specific Guide Set - Titanium Fuji K-guides resist corrosion, while angled shape prevents snags and tangling in the chaos of the fight. Oversized chrome snake guides and tip-top allow larger saltwater knots to pass with ease.
• Heavy-Duty Reel Seat - Built for enhanced contact and confidence, heavy-duty reel seat and oversized locking rings keep reel tight to the rod for greater contact, rigidity, and a more direct connection when fighting powerful high-stakes fish
Most orders will ship within 1-2 business days.
Currently we are only offering shipping within the United States, rates are as follows:
Stickers Only = FREE!
Under $50 = $7.95 Standard Ground
Over $50 = Free Ground Shipping
All orders will be shipped Standard Ground or Priority. Express shipping is available for an extra charge. Simply request express shipping by leaving a note when you check out and we will contact you with a quote.
Due to the recent increases in shipping costs, customers will be responsible for return shipping costs.
All other shipping questions can be directed to email@example.com