Loon UV Fly Finish Thin 1/2oz
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
UV resins allow for infinite work time but cure within seconds when exposed to one of Loon's UV lights. The result: a perfect application with a durable, clean, and glossy finish. The three different viscosities were developed to perform in three different circumstances:
UV Flow is the same viscosity as water and locks in threads as a head cement and provides a super-thin coating to heads, bodies or midges.
UV Thin is viscous enough to build heads or wing cases, but thin enough to coat bodies on small, low-profile flies.
UV Thick is perfect for building big heads, bodies, and wing cases.
- New UV Blocking application needles
- New Taper-Tip needle prevents clogs
- Build fly heads and bodies
- Instantly cures with sunlight or UV light
- Brush applicator included
- Needle tip included for precision tying