JANUARY 6TH, 7:30PM
We're very excited to be hosting Captain Jon Ray of Mangled fly who will be tying up some Smallmouth Bass flies. Jon has been fly-fishing since the age of 15 and has guided anglers in Michigan and Colorado for the last two decades. He has also fished around the world including Argentina, Belize, Alaska, and New Zealand. Jon is known as a great teacher and someone that immerses himself in new techniques, tactics, and strategies to improve his clients experiences.
Jon Ray is also on the Scott Rods Pro Staff & Scientific Anglers Advisor Staff.
- Ahrex NS Light Stinger #6 or Gamakatsu B10s
- Pink small bead chain
- Strung Fuzzy Fiber (white, sand, or cream)
- Extra Select Craft Fur (white or sand)
- MFC Kreelex Fish Flash Blend (gold/copper/silver)
- UV Polar Chenille (Gold)
- Saddle Hackles (white)
- Senyo's Laser Dub (Chartreuse, Light Tan, Dark Tan or Brown)