G.Loomis introduced its new G.Loomis PRO-4x rod series—rods that mimic the actions of the top-of-the-line NRX series because they share the same tapers, but they don't use the same expensive resin systems and carbon fibers as G.Loomis's best-performing rods. What you're left with is a series of well-designed rods that are fun to cast, and affordable enough that you can get more than one.
- 11' 6" length perfect for swinging smaller tribs or nymphing
- Handles Scandi, Skagit, or Single hand lines
- Perfect for Great Lakes Steelhead
- Army green finish with light olive accents
- Four piece design for easy storage & travel
- Comes with protective cordura rod tube